Sex Is OK
A web site committed to the knowledge that
First time visitor?
BLOGS -- where it's happening
|The Boston Area
Sexuality-Spirituality Network. Monthly meetings and special
||David Steinberg writes regularly
and insightfully on a wide variety of
subjects having to do with sexuality in our society. His articles
usually appear first in Spectator magazine, and past articles may be
seen at the Steinberg
We invite visitors to contribute
ideas and content,
- Commentary and opinion on sex in society. How and why are we so
- Resources and discussion on the many varieties of sexuality:
gay, lesbian, bi, transgender. Marital, pre-marital, extra-marital, and
post-marital. Polyamory, swinging, 3-somes and more-somes. Solo sex.
and exhibitionism. S&M. Young and old. Fat and thin. Jealousy.
Intimacy. The sexual-spiritual connection.
- Sex-positive seminars, workshops, retreats, and other programs.
- Businesses which offer sex-related items for sale.
- Publications which help promote a sex-positive view.
- Reviews and comments on books, music, and other media from a
And of course,
- First-person stories, fantasies, experiences, and questions from you,
Email any contributions, questions,
suggestions, etc. to the Webmaster
we'll remove your email address and other identifying
marks. So let loose! Let us know what has
turned you on, what would
turn you on, and what you're still wondering about.
||Tired of having to change your
email address when you change ISP or
when your ISP is bought out? Would you like to have your email
sexisok.net? Other domains available too. Web site
lists? Check out ParkBits.com
for a variety of internet services for
the discriminating user. ParkBits is the host of this site.